The International Sports Medicine Fellows Conference is a unique opportunity for fellows to learn the
latest advancements in articular cartilage treatment, restoration and repair while participating in the
largest gathering of 2022-2023 orthopaedic sports medicine fellows.
- Once registered for the conference, gain access to the Lecture Library
- Watch lectures from world renowned faculty
Thursday, March 16th
- Registration and Badge Pick-up
- Welcome Reception
Friday, March 17th - Saturday, March 18th
- High Level Lectures
- Interactive Case-Based Presentations
- Live Surgical Demonstrations
- Two Hands-On Cadaveric Workshops
- ISMF Conference Dinner (Friday, March 17)
Cadaver Workshops & Demonstrations
The cadaver workshops will include techniques in cartilage preservation, restoration, and repair,
orthobiologics, osteochondral autografts, and allografts.
The Welcome Reception is held the evening of Thursday, March 16th. After picking up their badge,
meeting attendees are invited to meet new colleagues
and interact with the faculty.
The ISMF Conference Banquet is held the evening of Friday, March 17th. Meeting attendees are
encouraged to use this time to socialize with the faculty and network with other sports medicine
fellows from across the country.